Lotrimin is a cream which is manufactured by “Bayer” it is used to treat several skin infections like Ringworm, Athlete’s foot, and Jock Itch
How Does It Work?
How To Apply:
- Dry the area before applying.
- The amount of cream to be used every day is advised by the doctor; usually, it is.
- recommended to apply this medication once or twice a day, depending on the condition.
- Apply enough to cover the affected area and the area surrounding it.
- Wash your hands right after applying(Millikan, L.E., 2010).
What is the ideal way to store?
• Cream, lotion, solution, and troche should be kept between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius
• Vaginal suppositories should be kept between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius
• Keep the medicine away from children and throw away any unused medication after the expiration date.
What other Medications might Interact with Clotrimazole?
This drug may interact with amphotericin b and other topical treatments containing nystatin. Make a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription pharmaceuticals, and nutritional supplements you use and provide it to your doctor. Some things may have an adverse reaction to your medication.
- Consult your doctor about the ingredients in the cream; it is advised not to use it if you are allergic to any of those substances present.
- It is important to tell your pharmacist or doctor about your medical history.
- It is usually advised to use this medication during pregnancy only under necessary cases.
- Do not stop using the medication without consulting the doctor; it may allow the fungus to grow again.
- Safe for kids over 2, usually advised to not use this cream for kids under 2 unless prescribed by the doctor.
Common Side Effects:
Notify your doctor, pharmacist, or doctor right away if any of these side effects persist or worsen.
The treated skin may experience:
- Pimple-like lumps.
Adverse Side Effects:
It is essential to consult your doctor right away; severe side effects might include:
- Swelling (particularly of the face/tongue/throat).
- Extreme dizziness.
- Problems breathing.
- It is FDA approved
- According to people’s reviews and studies, Lotrimin works well on athlete’s foot and jock itch.
(The active ingredient in Lotrimin Ultra eradicated all bacteria in 62 percent of patients after one week, 97 percent after two weeks, and 100 percent after eight weeks.) After the bacteria is all dead, symptoms can take a long to cure – Lotrimin Ultra removed all signs in 27% of patients in one week, 77 percent in two weeks, 96 percent in four weeks, and 100% in eight weeks.)
- Studies have shown that this medication is the most effective for treating ringworm.
How to Buy Clotrimazole (Lotrimin) Online?
Clotrimazole is an anti-fungal cream available over the counter. We get it easily in all the pharmacies but the product being genuine is doubtful. Where to buy clotrimazole? How to buy clotrimazole? The reason to trust someone with right information is extremely difficult but it helps us once the product has been tested and tried through us. The correct approach would be to verify it from our information and see the smooth flow of things being on your side.