Unless otherwise stated, Painosoma and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pain-O-Soma. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Pain-O-Soma for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from Pain-O-Soma
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from Pain-O-Soma
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Pain-O-Soma
• Redistribute content from Pain-O-Soma
Parts of this site offer opportunity to the users to post and exchange their opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Painosoma does not filter, change, post or review the Comments prior to their presence on the site. The Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Painosoma, its extended agents and/or affiliates. The Comments only reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Painosoma shall not be held liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or losses caused and/or suffered because of any application of and/or making posts of and/or appearance of Comments on this site.
Painosoma reserves the authority to monitor all the Comments and to remove those which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause breach of our Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and make sure that:
• You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and rights to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any of the intellectual property rights, which includes not without limitation copyright, patents or trademarks of any third party;
• The Comments must not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, illegal or other such unlawful material which is considered to be a breach of privacy
• The Comments will never be used to solicit or promote other businesses or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Painosoma a non-exclusive license to make use of, reproduce, edit and allow others to use, replicate and change any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The following bodies may link to our site without any prior written approval:
• Government bodies;
• Search engines;
• Media organizations;
• Online directory domains may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the domains of similar listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except for soliciting non-profit agencies, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising bodies which may not link out to our Web site.
These bodies may link to our home page, to information or to any of the other Website information as long as the hyperlink: (a) is not in any way that is false; (b) does not wrongly imply any sort of sponsorship, paid endorsement or allowance of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fit within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may look into and approve other link requests from the below mentioned kinds of agencies:
• well-known consumer and/or business information domains;
• dot.com sites;
• associations or other groups that represent charities;
• online directory distributors;
• web portals;
• accounting, law and consulting firms; and
• educational institutes as well as trade associations.
We will allow link requests from the above mentioned organizations if we think that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorable to us or to any of our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink makes up for the absence of Painosoma; and (d) the link is in the application of general resource information.
These bodies may link to our domain for as long as the link: (a) is not in any way illegal; (b) does not wrongly suggest sponsorship, endorsement or allowance of the linking party and its goods or services; and (c) it fits inside the context of the linking party’s web page.
If you are one of the above mentioned organisations and are interested in linking out to our site, it is mandatory for you to inform us by sending a mail to Painosoma. Kindly include your name, your nusiness name, contact details as well as the link of your site, a list of any links from which you plan to link to our Website, and also a list of the URLs on our website to which you would like to link. Then, wait about a week for a response.
The Approved organizations may link out to our Website as follows:
• By making use of our corporate name; or
• By making use of the uniform resource locator that is being linked to; or
• By making use of any other description of our site that is being linked to which makes sense with the context and flow of the content on the linking party’s website.
No use of Painosoma’s logo or other artwork is allowed for linking without a trademarked license agreement.
To the extent that is allowed by the applicable law, we remove every representation, guarantee and terms relating to our site and the usage of this website. No point in this disclaimer will:
• limit or disallow our or your liability for death or injury;
• limit or disallow our or your liability for theft or any kind of wrongful misrepresentation;
• put a limit to any of our or your liabilities in any method which is not allowed under the prevailing law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of the liabilities that are set in this Section and anywhere else in this disclaimer: (a) are understandably subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) allow all the liabilities that arise under the disclaimer, including liabilities which arise in the contract, in tort and for the breach of statutory duty.
As long as this website and the information are presented as free of charge, we will not be held liable in case of any loss of any nature.