How to Buy Skelaxin (Metaxalone) Online?
Metaxalone (Skelaxin) is a prescription drug. It is available with different pharmacies but only a few can be trusted as some of them offer it without a prescription. Ensure safe and trusted product information through the right source. As the right source of information to be trusted you can rely on us and get information about buying metaxalone online.
Forms and Strengths
Metaxalone is available in tablet form. It is available in the strengths of :
Metaxalone medication should only be consumed when prescribed by a certified doctor or physician. The drug is only apt for people above 12 years, and consumption of this medication under the recommended age can be hazardous*
- Dosage for adults:
The dosage for adults, i.e., above 18, should be from 400- 800mg orally that can be taken at least 3-4 times a day.
- Dosage for children
The dosage for children, i.e., 12 years and above, is similar to that of the adults, that is,400- 800mg which can be orally consumed 3-4 times a day. Thus, now that we know about the dosage, let’s see how one can use this medication effectively.
Metaxalone: How to use it?
Here are a few things that you should keep in mind before consuming this medication.
- Use only according to the prescribed amount. Do not consume it according to your own free will.
- Follow the instructions given by your physician or doctor.
- If on the medication, enquire your doctor before taking any other medicines or tests as several such drugs can be reactive to metaxalone.
- DO NOT consume ALCOHOL when on medication as it can cause lethal effects and even death. Thus, check your food ingredient before consuming anything.
Thus, keeping these points in mind, let’s move forward to the side effects caused by this medication.
This medication can cause common side effects such as:
- COMMON SYMPTOMS
- Might feel sleepy or drowsy
- Feeling nausea tic
- Diarrhoea or loose motions
Thus, these are the common effects of this medication. However, several severe symptoms can be caused, which is a rare case. Therefore, if in case you notice any of these symptoms, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Dark-colored urination
- Low blood pressure or lightheadedness
- Fever or pale skin
- Loss of appetite
- Yellow skin or eyes (jaundice)
Hence, if any of these symptoms are found, consult your doctor. Now that we are aware of the side effects, let’s see the drug’s restrictions.
Who Cannot Consume This Medication?
This medication should NOT be taken by the people as follows:
- People who suffer from any KIDNEY disease such as kidney stone, polycystic kidney disease, urinary tract infection.
- For people suffering from LIVER disease, consuming this medication with any sort of liver disease can lead to higher effects such as serotonin syndrome that increases the serotonin level way more than usual, leading to escalating heart rate, stiffness, fever, etc.
- ANEMIA or low blood cell count
- If on this medication, DO NOT consume ALCOHOL which will lead to adverse side effects.
- Anyone who is below the age of 12 years is certainly not recommended this medication.
- Without a prescription, do not consume it without the doctor’s prescription.
Thus, do not consume any of these medications if suffering from any of the issues mentioned above. All the medicines can be highly reactive and thus, can interact with other medications as well; thus, let’s know further.
Metaxalone can be lethal if consumed with other medications such as an antidepressant, medication for anxiety or seizure, sleeping pills, or narcotic drugs. Therefore, before consuming this drug, consult your doctor. Now that we are well aware about metaxalone (Skelaxin) let’s look at the precautions you can take in case of the common side effects.
How can you take care of the Side Effects?
There are several measures that one can take care of when suffering from common symptoms.
- Headaches: In case of headache, do not consume any other medication before consulting the physician or doctor and thus, only use any other medication If recommended.
- Drowsiness: Avoid performing any kind of tedious activity as it might lead to weakness. Thus, take an ample amount of rest.
- Nausea: Consume this medication after meals or with meals and if not, consult the doctor about the particular issue.
Thus, if in case you feel anything adverse other than these symptoms, consult the doctor before taking any step further.
Is Skelaxin more effective than other muscle relaxants?
In terms of muscle relaxants and their efficacy in comparison to one another, there is very little proof. The risk for side effects, pharmacological interactions, and addiction, as well as patient choice, should all be considered before choosing a muscle relaxant.
Your healthcare professional will be able to tell you if Skelaxin is right for you. Your symptoms, medical problems, medical history, and any drugs you’re taking that could interact with Skelaxin will all be taken into account.